Sipping with Elvis

Elvis Hot Chocolate, Sip me ever, sip me through
I don't know about other bloggers but it takes time to pull it all together in a way I'm happy with. However, the creative process of idea gathering is an ongoing stream of never-ending perceptions, insights and experiences of our world. It feels improvised like I say in the header, but truly, you can't make most of the shit I write up. It's real life.

Isn't it interesting when you find something from an old cell phone that, at the time, you were convinced was blogalicious but now you can't remember why?

Agreed! See, I didn't waste a moment writing this Elvis branded cocoa post, did I? But for all the other more dedicated (sleep sacrificing) creative foodies out there:

"Well, it's one for the money,
Two for the show,
Three to get ready,
Now go, cat, go.

But will you blog my Melted Knees Cocoa?"

So, I tried to give you a leg up. I don't know what the history is with these flavors but if you have an Elvis lover in your life, this page of retail options may make for a fun gift, ingredient or ...piece of costume in case you have your eyes on joining the Elvi (are they still around 6 years later?) at the 2012 Bay to Breakers!

Comments