The Coast of Lost



I travel to a place deemed Lost
Because I am finally found

Emotion salad, dressed and tossed
I've binged on the profound

Mermaid wishing stones. Black Sand Beach, California.
Mirror shines humility and grief
Solicitous wishes whisper, abundantly shaking
Sea-enchanted truths in the making

Wheels speed away
Solace bears a cloak of forward
Reality sings and now binds the fray

In search of tame, I travel to the coast of Lost
Because I am finally found

I am at rest and in motion
I am expanse of Mother Mountain
I am precise as Father Crab

I travel to the coast of Lost
Because I am finally found

Little Black Sand Beach. The Lost Coast, California

Cascades froth fury
Blasting caresses of cold
What was, now shorn away old

I walk the black sands of Lost
Cleansed, I am finally found

Comments