Celebrating Earth Day's 40th...































































In honor of Earth Day's 40th Anniversary, I thought I'd share some of my hidden stash that I don't trot out very often. I've shared quite a bit over the years on this blog, but there is always more. Thank you to Mother Earth for giving me so many opportunities to capture the beauty.
There is lots more to celebrate. Lots more to work on. Lots more to write about and examine. Lots more ways to be thoughtful...but the time is not there for me right now. As I see fit, I may add photos to this post.
May the vision of John Muir, David Brower, Wendell Berry and many, many others dedicated to the preservation and protection of Mother Earth prevail.





Comments

  1. Anonymous5:53 PM

    This is so moving! You are a wonderful photographer, and your arrangement of the photos is like a symphony!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, whoever you are! I appreciate you speaking out. It is nice to know of positive effects of doing this on those watching and reading. I treasure having so much beauty SO close to me and am honored to be able to bring it to the world here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment